Drug Rehab Brighton has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
The Work That We Do
Drug Rehab Brighton provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. During every stage of recovery, we use an integrated model of peer support, psychosocial interventions, and the right clinical care. Our aim is to give individual focused care that back-ups recuperation and eventually assists people to accomplish long lasting restraint from medications and alcohol.
Our methodology involves
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Bring the services closer to the addicts by offering them in community based treatment centres close to them.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
Please call us at 0800 772 3971 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Drug Rehab Brighton.
For Service Users
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.